1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ds games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by hanghanghang, Jan 19, 2008.

1. hanghanghang

hanghanghang Well-Known Member

whats your favorite ds game? i need some good ones to download maybe ones with using lots of the styles pen?

i like eba so far lol x]

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Phantom Hourglass really takes excellent use of the touch screen as well as any games in the Trauma Center series. I have beat both Trauma Centers, the second one is MUCH EASIER!!!!! However, if you demand a challenge, go with the first one(Under the Knife) and wait till you get to the GUILT patients at the end of the game(TOUGH!!!!!!). Best of luck,
    miros
    ps. my favorite DS game is a toss up between Partners in Time and Mario Cart

3. charmed_1472

charmed_1472 New Member

the world ends with you used a lot of stylus.
    i like suikoden series

4. fourhorse

fourhorse New Member

Re: ds games (for pre-readers)

If anyone knows of games for young kids, I need as many as I can get that encourage use of the pen, and hell I'd rather be playing ds than writing on plastic cards, wouldn't you?, so please save some kids from bloody boring lessons and let me know. thanks

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

You can try Kirby Canvas Curse its strictly stylus...might be able to get by with that or Yoshi's Touch & Go

6. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Ninja Gaiden: dragon sword, such a great stylus based game. You should try it.

7. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

if you're into RTS games, then you should try Robocalypse. Great stylus-driven RTS game.