1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS games

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by olliebot, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

Okay, so I have an r4 with 1.18 firmware and suikoden teirkries and resident evil ds don't work. Suikoden just shows a white screen, but it's not frozen because I can still soft reset and resident evil freezes right after the opening sequence when you say "new game" any help? Oh, and I use a mac, so it'd be helpful if any programs you recommend for fixing this are able to work on mac, or a really old pc. Like, xp 2000. From the year 2000. That isn't connected to the internet. So I can't use ds buff or ds lazy.

2. Omikron

Omikron Member

try using YSMenu instead of the official r4 firmware.

3. olliebot

Didn't work.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Suikoden works fine on R4 1.18. Make sure you're using that (check in bottom left corner on bottom screen on the menu). Otherwise, try backing all your files, reformat your MicroSD, and reinstall 1.18. You could also try the unofficial firmware from http://r4li.com/

5. olliebot

How do I reformatted microSD card?

6. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Copy all the files in your microSD to your harddisk then delete all the files inside it. You're using Windows right? Open my computer, right click on your microSD icon then select format. Check the quick formatting box and there you go. :)

7. jackketchum

jackketchum Active Member

There is a flash reformatter, the Panasonic SD Formatter, as well. Could use that, apparently it's better than using the Windows one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.