1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS games with best humor?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Nox, May 3, 2009.

1. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

I did a search, couldn't find anything, sorry if this has been done before.

Anyway, what are some of the funniest games you played on the DS?
    Like PW series have great humor etc.
    I'm looking for something on the lighter side to play, so figured I'd ask here XD

2. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Disagae has humor i believe. it made me laugh when i was playing anyway

(Bad spelling i Believe but its around the lines of that)

3. nejcgx

nejcgx Well-Known Member

Didn't really play one, that had best humor lawl, I guess the Pokemon!! (joke.. -.-)

4. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

Henry Hatsworth is kinda funny.

5. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Ohh Like this line?

-Etna Mode-
    "How does it feel to be the main character?"
    Etna: "Oh, it feels Great♥"

-Tutorial-
    "You can solve puzzles by using the stylus! Well, whatever that means."

6. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

haha, I liked TWEWY's sarcastic tone on things :)

7. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

There's always the WarioWare series. Especially the up-coming one, WarioWare: Myself. There was an Article on Aussie Nintendo, about perverts making Perverted Microgames...

8. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

I love the part where you and Joshua go to the place that leads to the Reaper's HQ. Shiki thought that you and Joshua had some "Relationship" going on. The whole class Laughed their asses off.

Super Robot Taisen EF is a good game with Humor. And they have issue about breasts.

But you know what's the funniest? Tokyo Beat Down!

9. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Super Robot Taisen EF is very funny, I'm officialy saying it's my favorite DS game.
    Phoenix Wright series are funny as well, I don't know if we'll see Miles soon or not...

10. Burnedmagix

Burnedmagix Member

Haha I liked twewy too :3
    Gta is also funny in some parts. "Hey, how are your hemorroids?" "It's ok since you carry that $#@!ing umbrella."

11. zangief

oh eyah. gta: cw is funny!

12. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

GTA Chinatown Wars has plenty of weird cracks that i probably should but i don't understand
    Super Robot Taisen EF is fun. i'm still near the beginning and already the main guy (i think his name is Haisen) has made some pretty funny but somewhat sexually explicit comments
    some game called Robocalypse has really "retarded" humor as well. game's half decent, cutscenes are messed, but the humor's there

13. zangief

i wouldn't say that the game's "half-decent". i mean it fully accomplishes what it needs to do, be a successful RTS game with a comic relief twist to it.

i mean can you name a DS RTS game other than Robocalypse that doesn't suck?

btw, how weird is it that there are only a few companies that have tried to make RTS games for the DS?

14. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Not weird, RTS is considerd epic due it's large battles and maps, playing it on a tiny DS screen takes the epic away.

15. zangief

i disagree. the best RTS game ever created, Starcraft, has rushes that can destroy enemies if caught off guard before they can even fight the "epic battle".

Yes the battles are short, but i think that was their intention. They must have considered that players will be playing by bursts on a handheld that's why they shortened how the game progresses, another reason why i think Robocalypse is a great RTS for the NDS.

I don't think it would be nice to play one Robocalypse Skirmish game in over an hour, right? That's for the PCs.

16. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

Zerg rush.Hehe, good times...
    Ah, I thought it was a traditional rts, but I suppose smaller would work.

17. Wolfdemonpaw

Wolfdemonpaw Well-Known Member

best one ive played is got to be disgaea...

part of the opening

laharl: why did you wake me?
    etna: oh yeah about that big news. your dad the king died.
    laharl: what ? when ?
    etna: about 2 years ago...

lol & anuther grate part is when flonne enters the game at chapter 3 altho i wont say to much...

laharl: who the hell are you & why are you standing in my room talking to your self...
    *i wont reveal flonnes reply but its funny*

& talking about RTS games ( off topic i know ) but one grate one ive played on ds is called YS strategy.
    unlike Robocalypse with its small maps & limited units YS strategys is more like age of empires or age of mythologies from the pc scaled down to ds keeping the each armies have strenghts & weekeness / mith & hero units & solders but also like age of empires / mythologies it also keeps the large maps that can be anoying (like as you destory they rebuild eals where) but is also keeps the real RTS element & is one game that in my eyes is an RTS well werth playing...

18. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Pheonix Wright games are funny, and generally very enjoyable. The new SRTEF is funny too.

19. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

TWEWY had some really funny parts

Summon knight might not count simce the "funny" dialogue is very hard to get to. rather decent game aside if you can get into it.

20. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

[​IMG]