1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS Game Recommendations

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by timmy1991, Oct 4, 2009.

1. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a game similar to KH358/2 days... Anything comparable to it would be fine... aside from Final Fantasy, I've already played those...
    Something with a good storyline, 3D graphics, non turn-based, and has fight sequences like Kingdom Hearts or Crystal Chronicles

Edit: also in English or with a thorough english patch

2. Spoons_BS

Spoons_BS New Member

maybe you could try soma bringer.
    its not quite the same, but i loved it.
    its like diablo on the DS

3. timmy1991

Looks good... wish it was english though...

4. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

sadly from what ive seen the new KH is a really fresh game, there arn't too many others like it on the ds at the moment, graphic wise, gameplay wise, everything,

thats my opinion though, i cant even think of one xD, well...hmm if you havn't tried summon knight twin age, thats not the same gameplay but its kinda fun if you like 358/2 days :I

5. Raqueldms

Raqueldms Well-Known Member

Soma Bringer has an english patch.

6. timmy1991

The graphics don't have to be as good as Kingdom hearts, just not turn based with a good story line

7. miros

miros Well-Known Member

The World Ends With You and The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass are both awesome, non-turn based games with 3D graphics and are similar to the cut-scenes and fight sequences found in KH 358/2
    miros

8. timmy1991

I've already beaten Zelda... didn't care too much for TWEWY

9. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

dang, didnt realize no one mentioned lunar knights for ds, if you havn't played it man its a must, its exactly what you are looking for :) great action rpg

10. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

another good RPG is spectrobes and it meets your conditions :)

11. rokkubr

rokkubr Active Member

Avalon Code?

12. timmy1991

alright... I'll try these for now, thanks guys

13. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

yezzir

14. Galactoid

Galactoid New Member

Mini Ninjas isn't an RPG, but it is a fully 3D Action Adventure type game. Its the closest thing i would compare 358/2 Days to.

15. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

BBut they were nothing alike! Phantasy Star Ø is gonna be like it, I tried the japanese version. There are some others, like ninja gaiden, just all touch based. Avalon code is also good, and so is soma bringer.

16. timmy1991

I'm trying Avalon COde now... I'll try Phantasy Star later, already have mini ninjas, just got through the 3rd or 4th meditation thing