1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS game like Nazi Zombies?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by AstroGod, Aug 14, 2010.

1. AstroGod

AstroGod Well-Known Member

Is there a game thats like Nazi Zombies from CoD. With the whole rebuild or fortify walls and stuff?

2. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

closest thing is touch the dead hope that helps

3. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

ur better off just getting a xbox 360(if u dont have one)
    or getting one of those phones that u can download a solo ver to it what was it........ipod touch?

4. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

iPod Touch and iPhone both have Nazi Zombies, they are full ports of the console versions, only difference is the graphics are taken down a bit, though they still look really good. All the weapons are there, along with all 4 maps. It can be played Online, and with a friend through Bluetooth.
    A friend and I were waiting to take out Exams, so we played a ton of Nazi Zombies on Shi No Numa, and got to round 22 before we died, it was fun.

But as for a DS game like Nazi Zombies, no. The closest you can get is that one survival mode in Dementium II, where you just fight wave after wave of Enemies, and gain more weapons as you go along.

5. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

You are lucky I am here ;D

The game would be "Lock's quest"

6. AstroGod

Thanks

7. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

Isn't that an RPG?

8. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Sort of but there is the whole rebuild or fortify walls and stuff?

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The point of the mode is an fps survival, survive wave after wave, the fortify thing is just to help survive the waves.

There are other games with such modes so it's better off getting any of the main consoles (not so many on wii though) and try.

Transformers war for cybertron's esculation mode is awesome :)

But so is aliens vs predators mode...forgot the name, but like tf wfc it's online, UNLIKE the above game though it can be done offline :)

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

a DS version of nazi zombies? get 'Dementium: The Ward' and 'Dementium II' ;)

11. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

No. There is nothing like Nazi Zombies on DS.

12. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

13. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

I think he's the type of guy/girl who is looking for "CRAYZEH ZOMBY BUSTEN AKSHIN!!!"

14. AstroGod

guy, and HELLZ YEAH!

15. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

well none that I know of. you could try dementium but WARNING: DO NOT PLAY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HORROR AND EVEN IF YOU DO STILL DON'T PLAY!!! this is the most horroific game you will ever see in your life scarier than most movies but it's got zombies and guns so do give it a try.
    Post Merge: [time]1281953460[/time]
    there is now fortify walls and wave after wave and stuff but I think I know what you think about thinking of what kind of zombie game you wanna get

16. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

its a rated M game.

17. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

lol, yeah it's very scary but not horrific :p

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Not scary, just frantic.

Your trying to survive, but it's too quickly paced to be scary.

19. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

im going to see if the ds one has nazi zombies

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The ds one doesn't, only 360, pc and ps3 versions have it, yup wii and ps2 missed out.

CONFIRMED