1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame advice...!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by thekashmiriking, Jul 1, 2009.

1. thekashmiriking

thekashmiriking Well-Known Member

Sup ppl? First Thread...
    I just wanted to knw wat the best:
    tennis,
    football/soccer,
    fighting games
    are on the DS. Because i cant seem to find any...!

Surely there should be a good beat'em up on the DS by now...and a decent tennis game like Virtua tennis...and a playable football game other than pro evo 2009 ::) (something like winning eleven on the GBA)

Feedback much appreciated...

p.s how do i get my image in signature to appear...?? :-\

2. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Right. The image URL needs to have [img ] on left end and [/img ] on the other (without the spaces).

As for your game problems... Go grab Jump Ultimate Stars, FIFA 09 and Top Spin 3.

3. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Code:
    [IMG]url here[/IMG]

4. thekashmiriking

done...(we will see if im successful when i post)

lol ive played all those games and...Jump! is not a proper beat'em up but a good game nonetheless. I need a real beat'em up tho...a SF or Tekken or SNK or even a side scroller. Got guilty gear...not gd enuf...bleach is the same...naruto is dissapointin...dbz supersonic warriors is good but the juice dnt last long. what im wonderin is why havent thy got a big beat'em up title out yet...surely they can release SF3 or SNK vs Capcom or Marvel vs Capcom.

As for Fifa 09 and Top Spin 3......thy are waaaaaaaaay tooo easy...!

5. afrokid13

afrokid13 Well-Known Member

haha try mario superstars tennis. If they are too easy why dont you change the difficulty level. as for a beat em up get Tokyo BeatDown. Super fun and its a side scroller but it has good 3d graphics.

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I can only think of FIFA..*shrugs*

7. thekashmiriking

mario superstar tennis...i fink u mean sega superstar tennis...actually tht is quite gd...!

8. meganova

how many time do we need to tell you,
    please use appropriate words....*sigh*

9. thekashmiriking

aiyt...i hear you

10. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

alright. Or o'right. Worst orrraight.

And find a SNES emulator ,download Street Fighter 2. Thats what I do for DS fighting.

11. thekashmiriking

tbh that is how i say 'alright' so it is a phonetic...surely there 'cannot' be any rules against phonetics.

12. meganova

there is.

13. thekashmiriking

lol....that is hard to believe...phonetics are apart of written english. If you're appealing for correct written english than i am following the rules but if your appealing against slang...well that is not what it is.

14. meganova

okay..okay...I'm just kid-ding...-_-"
    On topic...on topic please...

15. Shiokazu

Shiokazu Well-Known Member

you should use your DS experience to find some realy good games,try some RPGs and hybrid ones,castlevania is a realy awesome game,try megaman too,to start with rpg The world Ends With You is good. you know trying some new things wont hurt.

about fighting,tennis and the others,sorry,i dont know much. heh i cant help with thee

16. thekashmiriking

done, done and done!

ive played all those games...but they arent proper fighting games....ive mentioned this enough times above...^ :-\