1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS Error

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xfinalhavoc, Jan 8, 2011.

1. xfinalhavoc

xfinalhavoc New Member

Hey i have a problem with my DS every time i download MapleStory for the DS i put the .nds and .sav maplestory files in a folder called games and i put it in so then i go to my DS load maplstory and it says cannot find .sav file so is says create it=A so i press A and it loads but then a yeti pops up and says data loading failed i have tried downloading every thing but it stills says it....Does anybody have a solution? please help me!! :'(

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Flashcarts information before and after the switch and why did you add it to a folder or it is just the only game

3. ej1053

ej1053 Member

It might be because of Windows 7 (which I think you're using), I use Windows 7 and I came up with the same error. Wait, there's more. Even when you get an account from another person, YOU CANNOT PRESS THE START BUTTON. Don't ask. Not only that, when you save and exit, the next time you come back, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE GREETED WITH THE YETI AGAIN

My advise is to stop looking. I've looked at about 12 sites and downloaded from them. I tried "cures" like YS menu (which did nothing ==), so wait until some hacker hacks the way into the game