1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS connect to TV???

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by houstontx224, Sep 24, 2010.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

Was just having a thought whle playing some DQ IX..(Screen...bigger...lol) Is there a way to connect my DS to my TV and play? Or to the PC monitor? Thanks in advance.

HoustonTX224...and you KNOW this maaaaaan!!! (In my BEST Chris Tucker voice)

2. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but blowing up that graphics by 500% would make them look worse.

3. houstontx224

Lol..good point..BUT, maybe to watch dpg movies?

4. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA. HAHA. HAHAHAHAHA.

5. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

Or... you can play Dragon Quest 9 on your computer and then connect your computer to your TV.

6. houstontx224

I'll have to consider doing that..how about getting to watch dpg movies? I'm still looking for a way to do that ...lol Thanks for the help.

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Why go through the process of converting a movie to DPG format, playing it on your DS, then outputting the DS to a TV or computer? Just skip the whole DS and play the video on your computer or TV directly (that is what they have been made for!)

8. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

You can, if there was moonshell for an online emulator (which I don't know because I have a flashcard). You can also download .avi files from the internet by torrents. Not only can you burn the .avi files to DVD, but you can also view them on your computer and hook it up to the TV.

9. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

http://home.comcast.net/~olimar/DS/jumbotron/

10. Teddiursa

Teddiursa Well-Known Member

Want.

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Not exactly. The DS emulator for the Wii actually doesn't make it too blurry or out of proportion.