1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS can't cease to amaze me.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by CainMasters, Sep 11, 2008.

1. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

It truly is somewhat unbelievable.

Up to now:

Chrono Trigger DS confirmed
    Suikoden announced
    Shining Force announced
    Phantasy Star announced
    Atelier announced
    Valkyrie Profile almost finished
    Fire Emblem almost translated

There is even going to be a new Shin megami tensei for the Ds aswell as Vandal Hearts plus the remade Dragon Quests 4,5,6 and even 7!

But then again they already managed to "kill" Lunar. I can only hope that those games will be as good as their names make them seem.

2. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

I want DQ8. :p And 9. ;)

And I think I'm gonna get a DS by Christmas.

*jin hurrays at his own persuasion power*

3. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

more rpgs yet less plug and play games this is bad XD

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah it's cool. Oh well. I really want CTDS. Phantasy Star on SNES was just awesome. But now it's gay.

5. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Damn, Square Enix said they are going to release DQ 5, 6, 7 and 9, but nothing about the 8th. I hope it comes.

6. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

I remember cheering when I heard about Suikoden, Fire Emblem and Valkyrie Profile coming out on DS. Then came the CTDS announcement... :D

7. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

And my friends back here still wander why would I want a DS. :p

8. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

I am currently waiting for good old Fire Emblem, its been a while since I played one good FE title. And I am still not sure what the gameplay on Phantasy Star is gonna be like, I saw many users on the screenshots, but I doubt it will work as a regular MMORPG.

9. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Probably not. I dont think the Wi-Fi can handel that.... Maby you can hook up with 3 other people and play certain maps but having 100+ people at the same time like the others, highly unlikely.

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It could support that many, if the game could connect to it's own dedicated server, but that never happens.

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

Didn't know about the Atelier game coming to DS, so I might have to check that out at some point as well. I've really only been waiting for Chrono Trigger DS, Fire Emblem, and the new Castlevania game coming out.

12. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

Well as long as the new Castlevania won't have the same system as the previous castlevania on DS everything should be alright.

Plus the Translation of Front Mission: Border Of Madness is taking somewhat too long...then again I don't even know if there is one.

13. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Don't EVER forget about Disgaea DS, release date is September 21st :) .
    Oh, and I've been enjoying my DS Lite ever since I purchased it 2 months ago. So much great games, so little time... Anyways, for me NEO GEO emulation = WIN!

14. Reider

Reider Modereider

Ah, that's the one I couldn't remember. :p

I already have the PS2 version, but this one is supposed to have extra crap, so I'm gonna check it out just for that.

15. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

frig, your joking right? dragon quest 7 is coming on DS?!?!? Im checking this out!!

EDIT: Damn, i researched but couldnt find it :'( where did you get that info for dq7 coming out? I already know about 4 (have it) 5 and 6, but why not 7? are you sure man? :'(

16. darksynyster

darksynyster Well-Known Member

Hellz yeah. I'm waiting for that one at the edge of my chair. I'm a hardcore Shin Megami Tensei fan, so this one is welcomed with open arms. All of their games are good, so this one should not disappoint.

17. DragonQuester

anyone have info on dq7 on ds? :-\

18. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

*Sigh* PSP seems to be in a bit of a slump at the moment, I think ill just have to get me a DS again as well.

19. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

Wikipedia is your friend >_>
    There arent any plans for a remake of DQ7 on the NDS.
    VI is as far as it goes when it comes to NDS remakes.

20. DragonQuester

lol darn, everyone in the thread were saying that 7 was added to the collection of 4,5,6 and 9! Darn, well i hope they do make it! I played it on the PSX and beat it 6 times! 8)