1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS Buttons

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by G.C, May 31, 2007.

1. G.C

G.C Well-Known Member

Hi, How Do You Put The DS In Sleep Mode? Also Is There Any Other Buttons To Press That Does Something Like That ? Lol

2. KMC

KMC Well-Known Member

You just close the ds, and it automatically goes into sleep mode. Is this about what i said in the other post?

3. G.C

G.C Well-Known Member

Cheers, And No, There Were People Talking About It And I Didnt Know How The Hell To Do It Lol, You Da Man! :)
    Also, Is This Like The Psp Sleep Mode It Doesnt Use Battery And It Just Continues From Where You Were Before?

4. KMC

KMC Well-Known Member

Doesn't really use battery except to flash the led lights. Otherwise it's completely off-ish. It just pauses everything/shuts down everything/slows down the processor. That's how it can come back so fast, and yet be able to stay that way for a week. (With a commercial game)

5. G.C

G.C Well-Known Member

R4 = Pwnage ;D KMC Say If Your In A Game, Is There A Button To Press That Will Take You Back To Main Screen Instead Of Having To Keep Turning It Off?

6. zerozangel

zerozangel Well-Known Member

You can always try the soft reset which is L+R +A+Y+B+X together at the same time and hold it. It works for some games for me but not all for some reason.

7. G.C

G.C Well-Known Member

Cheers bro!

8. KMC

KMC Well-Known Member

=X Got here too late. But anyway there is a way to get back to the main menu from MS instead of re-starting. Just press select. Hope i have been of aid. Oh, and soft-reset doesn't work for any homebrew.