1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS 3+ player games - list me some!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Karthegrax, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Karthegrax

Karthegrax Guest

Hey all

Four of us are doing a tour of America in a month or so, and we're all taking our DS's, so I'm looking for some local wireless (not online) multiplayer DS games with at least three players.

Really chasing a game like Four Swords, but I don't think i'll find one :(

If you're listing a game like pokemon, that is mostly single player but has multiplayer elements, please make mention of that.

2. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

I'll mention genres and a brief description.

Bleach - Blade of Fate or Bleach - Dark Souls :: Up to 4 players, Fighting Game, best there is on the DS. Opinion: Dark Souls > BoF
    Mario Kart :: I don't think this one needs a description. Up to 4 players. Racing game.
    Metroid Prime Hunters :: Up to 4 players. Best FPS Multiplayer on the DS.
    Advance Wars Dual Strike or Advance Wars Days of Ruin :: Turn-Based Strategy war game. Hella fun, even with only one DS. Up to 4 players. AWDS and AWDoR differs in mechanics and aesthetics.
    LEGO Rock Band or Rock Band 3 :: Up to 4 players. Rhythm game. Plays kinda like Guitar Hero. 'Nuff said.
    Meteos :: Up to 4 players. Puzzle game with potential for INTENSE competition.
    Trackmania Turbo :: Up to 4 players. Racing game, chock full of track customization. You can practically go nuts and race on anything with your friends. Older game, Trackmania DS, is pretty much the same, but with less content.

Those're what I've tried.

3. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

@that3d-trapezoid: Mario Kart DS is local up to eight actually.

Ontopic: I personally enjoy playing tetris party deluxe(for up to eight I think, five for sure) If you have all DSi's you can download Four Swords for free.

4. muddymaster

muddymaster Well-Known Member

Mario party, Super Mario 64 DS, diddy kong racing...And that's all that I can think of...

5. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

lol no

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

DRAGON QUEST 9

7. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

id join the dragon quest 9 one but i need to find my wi fi adapter first

8. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

Children of Mana: Thats as close to 4swords as your going to get. Top down zelda like combat, but with special moves and such. It was fun, but I didnt have anyone to play it with so I sold mine :s

9. hirokaski

i loved children of mana

10. Albert X

Albert X Well-Known Member

final fantasy crystal Chronicles: rings of fate or echoes of time, like a four swords :D

11. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

The Zelda games

12. hirokaski

ff3 and mario kart are good ones

13. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Bomberman, anyone?
    This game is great for local multiplayer.