1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS 2?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by trimbletown, Mar 10, 2010.

1. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard about the possible DS2 thats rumoured to come out in the near future? If so, DISCUSSION! NOW!!!

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

There won't be a DS2 for a long while

rumor over :D

3. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

The discussion is over? Damn... I'm late again.

4. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be so sure if I was you. There has been massive rumours of The Pokemon Company already getting their hands on a new DS console.

It also wouldn't be too surprising to see that the new Pokemon game announced is on this new console.

5. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Dang, when I saw the topic I thought it was about Devil Survivor >< hopes crushed

But if there is a DS 2(as in the console), then I hope there's an emulator for it =P

6. teheezin

teheezin Guest

DS2 isn't a rumour anymore.. it's already announced but still in an early stage of development so no worries for those who still wants a DSL or a DSi XD

7. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

whats new in the ds 2

8. Harubi

Harubi Well-Known Member

I can only assume enhanced graphics, microphone and camera possibilities.
    Probably going to make WiFi work even better..

I like the pixel-lated style Nintendo uses... so i hope that despite they can make it more good looking, they will refrain from going PSP style for the time being...

9. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Motion Sensors are also a possibility for the DS2 or whatever it's gonna be called.

10. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

The newest one was announced to be for the DS, even though the dev kits are rumored to be in the hands of the pokemon company, i honestly doubt it will be out for at least 2-3 years

I hope