1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dropped my ds lite

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by rell, Mar 14, 2010.

1. rell

rell Well-Known Member

This just happened literally 2 seconds ago,im still at the hospital( read my other post) and i dropped my ds on te floor, and now the L button doest make the clicking noise whe i press down on it. Im sure this is a on going problem considering the fact that it didnt drop very hard, so does someone know how to fix this??

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

The L and R buttons aren't very stable.

Try messing with it, but don't break it.

Otherwise, get your flashcard out of there and (if your home) give Nintendo a call to repair.

3. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i dont have a warrenty, i bought it ment condition off the streets for 20 smackers. i got 3 more but this is my favorite, nd the only i have on me at this momment

4. yoshi2889

Well, then go messing with it.

5. rell

rell Well-Known Member

its my favorite, i dont want to mess with it, i just want the button fixed, but if theres no one with another solution, so be it
    btw that new calamity trigger game for psp is GREAT...

6. XeNo - A.K.A Steelez

XeNo - A.K.A Steelez Well-Known Member

buy a cross triangle screwdriver.

7. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i preety much had to beat up my friend to use his creditcard for my cyclo, i dont think he'll go for that gain, any hardware store that sell them?? im preety sure thats a no.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Be more specific, "messing with it" could mean opening it up and breaking it!

But sending it to nintendo and paying them to fix it would be my option, though you could...

And see what might be wrong inside the button trigger point.

9. rell

rell Well-Known Member

i have to press it in a weird angle for the L buton to work. it doesnt have te satisfying clicking noise anymore. it kinda like the spring inside was broke.
    and i mean mesing with it as in moing the L button around thats all.

10. yoshi2889

Everyone is that smart to not open it.