1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dreamcast on PSP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Yeng24, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeng24

Yeng24 Member

I hope I am posting in a correct area. I am just starting to post things. I have a modded psp and I was wondering if the Dreamcast ISOs will work. I downloaded Bust A Move 4 and have extracted it and now its a folder with a cdi file. Am I wasting my time as I am not sure what to do next as I thought isos work on psp. Thanks to anyone who responds and Apologize early if this is posted in wrong area.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I do not believe there are any Dreamcast emulators for the PSP. It's a waste of time :)

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

wrong-there was one...

But it was lucky to get 5fps-and was made to encourage other people to take on the project.

Made by the guy who made chancast...or some other pc dreamcast emulator.

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I haven't heard of anyone getting Dreamcast games working on a PSP, but I admit that would be nice to see and have a portable Skies of Arcadia or Grandia II *dreams*

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The emu I seen did shemu or what ever it is called and crazy taxi...not perfectly and at 5fps...

Far to slow to be playable.

6. Yeng24

Yeng24 Member

Thank You to all who replied to my post and now I know to ignore them iso's. I guess I was thinking if it was a iso that it would automatically be able to work on a psp. Thanks All.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.