1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dream Pal Requests (Global Link ~ Dreamworld)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Devilkid32176, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

ok, i guess i will start this off, don't really know how to add people but if you send me a request on there, i will accept it, here is my info for dreamworld:

PGL name ~ Shadowsteve
    PGL Avatar ~ Babiri berry
    In-game name ~ Steve
    Friend Code ~ 2322-6367-7211

i also do trades but alot of times, but mainly this thread is for PGL dreamworld stuff, so any trades, please PM me the offer

2. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

Will contribute too.Willing to trade and stuff also.
    PGL name: maxmill
    PGL avatar: Ultraball
    In-game name: MAX
    FC: 2966-8612-0128

3. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

PGL name: ReXi
    PGL avatar: lum berry :D
    In-game nam: Reizaki
    FC: 0046-2356-5129

Sounds fun, buuuuuttt how does this work? :O I like my berries watered anyway xD

4. Devilkid32176

no clue so far, but i have people that is from my pal pad to be on the dream pad so it might have to do with the game too, that is why i added all my stuff

5. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

PGL Name: Toffee92
    PGL Avatar: Ultra Ball
    In-Game name: Link
    FC:
    3782-8375-7438

Willing to trade, battle, water, anything! :D

6. frostydrag0n

How do we even add dream pals from friend codes anyway?
    All I do in the last 10 minutes of accessing dw is just going to random houses and water their plants xD

7. Devilkid32176

i will look it up further about this

ok this is what the official help site says about the stuff:

About Game Pals
    Game Pals are users connected in Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version. Game Pals are divided into two categories: Friend and Trade Pal.

Friend
    Friends are people who have shared Friend Codes in Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version.

Trade Pal
    Trade Pals are people you have traded Pokémon with in Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version through trade services such as the Global Trade Station.

You can exchange E-Z Mail with Game Pals. But you can't visit each other's homes in the Pokémon Dream World.

About Dream Pals
    Dream Pals are people you can meet and communicate with in the Pokémon Dream World.
    Make a Dream Pal request to become someone's Dream Pal. Once you two have become Dream Pals, you can visit each other's homes.

*To make Dream Pals, your privacy setting needs to be set to "Everyone."
    this has to be done through the pokemon main site through your trainer account

from this though, it even confused me, it mainly means you have to have a trainer account and log in and add people to your friend roster, then you should be able to add them to dream pals

Edit okay, more info for people:

Friends
    To become Friends in the Pokémon Global Link, you need to launch Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection in Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version.

(1) When you launch Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection in Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version, your Friend Code will be issued in the Pal Pad.

(2) Tap "IR," then "FRIEND CODE" on the C-Gear to exchange Friend Codes via an Infrared Connection.

(3) When both of you have tucked in a Pokémon and have registered a Game Sync ID in the Pokémon Global Link, you can become Friends in the Pokémon Global Link.

*You may register up to 32 Friend Codes.

*If you aren't connected to Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection, the Friend Codes you exchange are temporary and you won't be displayed as Friends in the Pokémon Global Link. Please launch Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection and obtain formal Friend Codes. Then exchange Friend Codes again.

*If you register Friend Codes manually by using the Pal Pad in the Key Items Case in your Bag, you won't be displayed as Friends in the Pokémon Global Link. In this case, if both of you launch Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection and go to the Wi-Fi Club, you can register your Friend Codes officially.

*If you use a Nintendo DS™ system different from the one you used to launch Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection, the Pal Pad information will be erased when you launch Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection with the Nintendo DS system.

the new info, short story of it, we have to connect through wifi, we dont have to trade or anything, then we should be able to see new people in our PGL stuff

if it does not show the people first hand, give it a day to update everything, then you should see the people, that means we have to add FC go to the wifi club and sit there while people come in and out

2nd edit:
    ok, currently going to bed, i will be on most of the day tomorrow i am on Pacific standard time , like i said in above edit, all you have to do is add FC, go to wifi club as soon as you see the people in there, you can leave, then check your pal pad and dream pad on PGL, might have to redo a sync with it to update it, but afterwards, you should be able to send a request for a dream pal through your pal pad on PGL ^__^

hope this helps some new people that stumble across the same issue we're having

8. jvyby13

jvyby13 New Member

PGL name: Djhoubei
    PGL avatar: Great Ball
    In-game nam: Jubi
    FC: 4556-0128-9580

Willing to trade, battle and water berries :D

9. frostydrag0n

Well cool! I'll be online usually around 9~11pm GMT +8 ... Which means now actually :D So feel free to add ~
    But damn, GAMEFREAKS made adding pals pretty inconvenient for us. tsk

10. maxmahito

added.And waiting in the club room~ ;)

11. frostydrag0n

Ah snap got disconnected from wifi room :O Re-entering now xD
    Next, I'll hafta wait another hour or so before I can access dream world D:

edit: omg thanks for the landorus xD Another pokemon in my pokedex entry :p You sure your fine with a puny feebas xD

12. maxmahito

Yeah, didn't find it anywhere in the gts, too ;)

ZEKROM!? You sure!???

13. frostydrag0n

Haha well that was fun~ Time to go rack up more trades to get me a choice scarf from the guy at castelia :D

14. maxmahito

He gives choice scarf? on how many trades?

15. frostydrag0n

20 iirc. But the 20 need to be of different OTs. And the people on GTS ask for stupid trades like a lv100 Zekrom for a shroomish. WTH?! LOL

16. maxmahito

True.GTS Lamers xD

EDIT: Just now added Steve,Link and Jubi.

17. frostydrag0n

I've added Link Steve and Jubi too. Now the issue is in finding you guys online lol

18. Devilkid32176

ok, well i will be on most of the day today, i havent accessed PGL cause of wifi issues last night, so i have added everyone in here, just have to see you online with my card now XD

19. frostydrag0n

Add me! Before I go offline! ;P

20. Devilkid32176

i have added you frosty

coming online now