1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dream Chronicles Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by dsinona, Jun 11, 2010.

1. dsinona

dsinona New Member

Hi!

I'm in level 4 or 5 the one with the pictures and the piano, I have found everything except a key, can't figure out how to get out the door. I hung the pictures back up on the wall the crank is in the piano. Don't know what to do with the crowbar, I am assuming this is for finding the key.

Someone please help!

Thanks, Sonya :-\

2. biscuit106

biscuit106 Active Member

If you click on the sunken area of the floor you, one area will be labelled "Loose floorboard". Use the crowbar to pry up the floorboard and then you will find the key underneath. Good luck with playing the keyboard.

I have finished this game, finally, so if you need anymore help post it here and I will help out.

3. poppies10

poppies10 Guest

Please help me!! Im in the fairy queens mansion with the buttons that turn the lights on and off but dont know how to move or what to do ahh

4. biscuit106

biscuit106 Active Member

You should see four columns, which if move the stylus over comes up with 'Button'. There are two on the left and two on the right. Click on them in this order, Front Left, Front Right, Back Left and Back Right, this will turn on the lights. Then you need to click on the stairs, starting from the bottom and it will show you a pattern that you repeat.

Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you, been dealing with sick kids. Hope you finish, you are almost there.

5. poppies10

poppies10 Guest

Thank you very much :)

6. poppies10

poppies10 Guest

Stuck again In fairy queens mansion I dont know how to get the stairs it just keeps doing the blue lights and buttons please help ;)

7. biscuit106

biscuit106 Active Member

It is a Simon Says puzzle. When you click on the stairs the blue lights flash a sequence, which you then have to copy, (just like the Piano Simon Says puzzle). There is four/five sections of the stairs, and the sequences keep getting longer, so good luck.

Once you have unlocked the stairs, you will need to find seven pictures and place them on the wall behind the stairs, keep going over the dark areas, as some of them I could not see and it was pure lick in finding them.

Not much more to go, you are almost there. :)

8. dsinona

dsinona New Member

Hi! Biscuit

Thank you so much for the help, greatly appreciated, sorry took me so long to acknowledge. I knew it was that darn floor, I really thought that I had tapped every darn board there, too funny. Have fun with the piano you say Oh My Goodness, that was a blast, took me awhile but I finally got it duh! This is the first gaming system I have ever owned, not that I am young just have never played any type of game before. So I am sure I will be asking more questions before I finish this, if you don't mind :). Can you reccomend any games that are similar to this one, I started off playing only the puzzle, brain games, but I really like these I am also playing Chronicles Mystrey, need some help there also if you have ever played it.

Sorry didn't mean to write a book. Thanks again for the help!

9. biscuit106

biscuit106 Active Member

Sorry been on hols. Glad you are enjoying the games, can recommend Picross and Picross 3D, great fun! Haven't played Chronicle Mystery so I cannot help, but a good site is www.gamespot.com for help with walkthroughs. You may find that not all of the platforms have a walkthrough, but sometimes the PC version is similiar enough to the Ninetendo version that they can still helpful.

I am not young either, have two kids aged 8 and 10, we all have a Nintendo and love playing Mario Karts against each other. Lots of fun.