1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DragonQuest IV - Chapters of the Chosen (U) nds rom #2673

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by daisukeXIXniwa, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basically.. when i start the game i encounter a problem which prevents me from playing the game

so once i get into the game's title menu where you can choose to continue a game or start a new one.. it just suddenly changes to some place that seems like a debugging room. i can walk around and go to different map areas but i'm confined in a place thats 2floors and one outside area. being so, i cant even start a game and the only thing i can do is walk around

is there some kind of code or patch to fix this? i dont know if i'm the only one who's come across this problem or not.. i even tried using the backup enabler to try and make it work not knowing what it's suppose to fix (since i cant even get the story started)

i'm using an R4 with YS firmware v.0.02 (i havent heard or seen anything about a newer firmware for YS and i dont wanna reformat the firmware unless really needed)

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Are you using cheats?
    If yes,turn them off.
    It sounds like you use debug room cheat (I've used it before)

3. well.. no im not using any cheats.. i dont really know how to use those debugging cheats
    the only thing listed in the cheats folder that im using is the "backup game enabler code"

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try deleting your save file and creating it again.

5. i tried that too.. many times

6. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Hmm, same thing happened to me too when I tried it ages ago. Never got it fixed, had no cheats on either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.