1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragonforce music you like

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shin The Archmage, May 25, 2009.

1. Shin The Archmage

Shin The Archmage Well-Known Member

Don't know if anyone created a thread on dragonforce! But here it is anyway... which songs do you guys really like?
    *shrug* I wouldn't even of heard many of their songs if it weren't for my friend sending them to me... well, my favorite is 'Strike of the Ninja'.

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Through the Fire and Flames...GUITAR HERO!!!
    miros

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I wasn't all that impressed with through fire and flames. Haven't listened to any of their other tracks though.

4. Shin The Archmage

Ooh, they're really good.

Black Fire is really good. Probably the best, but I still like Strike of the Ninja, you should check those out.

5. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Yeah, the thing with Dragon Farce is that once you have heard one of there songs, you've heard em' all. If one has ever listened to more than two of there songs, you would know what I am talking about. I am not trying to say they are bad, but...well...ummm...they need to change there music a little bit.
    miros

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

They're actually pretty meh I'm afraid. TTFAF is only really cool for the first listen though.

7. Shin The Archmage

Yeah, I admit their music gets repetitive, but you've got to admit the lyrics are not bad at all.

8. Wimmel95

Wimmel95 New Member

DragonForce is good, Through the Fire and the Flames, Heroes in Time, Strike of the Ninja
    but I prefer Disturbed

9. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Through the Fire and Flames is just awesome

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

11. CoryBelmont

CoryBelmont Member

none AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA