1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest VI Stuck after underkeep (1st fight w/ Murdaw) Possible A/P or Bug

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by notime13, Mar 10, 2011.

1. notime13

notime13 New Member

Hey sorry if I am overdoing it but I seem to be having a problem with the game that is apparently not suppose to be there. I am not sure whether this should be in technical or game help but game help seems like a better place. To make a long story short just read the GameFAQs thread I made (link below) and the original post from said thread below.

Everyone is basically saying to go to the hole/chasm by Haggletown and Alltrade Abbey despite the fact that I already said that both are now just ground. I am assuming that this is a bug or A/P.

I am using Acekard w/ bypass piracy. I tried using a patched rom just to see what would happen but nothing changed.

Thank you for any insight.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/942424-dragon-quest-vi-realms-of-revelation/58387804

I think I just screwed up big time. I never got switch world from Luca and just defeated Murdaw in the Underkeep and went through the whole missing king stuff at the castle. I am now suppose to go to the other Somnia but have no way getting there since both holes are just ground now and I can't zoom there either.

All the FAQs just mention the "switch world" and zoom over method but hopefully there's a different way there. I find it hard to believe this was actually a missable thing. It's especially annoying since my characters keep telling me to go over to the chasm that's now gone.

HELP!!!