1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest V Remake (Europe) - NDS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DragonQuester, Feb 10, 2009.

1. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Anyone looking forward to this game? I hope the ROM comes out soon for this game! I have been admiring the Japanese version of the game, and I cant wait to play with the astonishing graphics of the European version! Anyone else psyched up for this game, and when do you think the ROM is coming? :D

2. LionsTeeth

LionsTeeth Member

always keen for a remake of a game i used to play as a kid. I would love to see the second zelda game on the nes (a link to the past) remade, probably one of my favorite games of all time

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Link to the past was snes, not nes.

4. LionsTeeth

LionsTeeth Member

Silly me. I ment this one

[​IMG]

I cant even remember the name of my favorite game. ha

5. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

I dont like DQ gamex ,they are slow and I merely love RPG. But I hope it will bw good DragonQuester :p

6. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to play all the DS Dragon Quest games (V included).

7. DragonQuester

Grrr... lol.. well its your opinion so i cant argue with you... But I love DQ games! :D

After this one, I am also looking forward to looking at Dragon Quest VI Remake... which should release sometime before Dragon Quest IX... Man, I love DS Remakes! (Chrono Trigger, DQIV, this, etc.)

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Dragon Quest 5's story is so convoluted, it takes place between three generation's of a heroic family.

9. LionsTeeth

LionsTeeth Member

it reminds me of lufia 2, everyones getting married and having babies every 5 seconds

10. DragonQuester

Wait, is that good? :p

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

I'm curious to see what they've added to the game so I'm probably going to check this one out even though I've beaten the game more times than I can count. :p

12. DragonQuester

lol same here on the SNES... i beat it like 5 times but i would like to see the great graphics for the DS, and the gameplay... I cant wait... Please RomU, put this up as soon as it comes out!! (hopefully in 5 days or less)

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter. Will get here if it is dumped.

14. DragonQuester

Oh man, you said "if"... damn :p lol well i just got to be patient hoping it comes out within these days

Edit: lol not patient at all... im going crazy over a game :p lol Please let there be light and release Dragon Quest V as a rom!! ;D

15. Reider

Reider Modereider

Its out now. I like the DQ7 graphics a lot better than the old ones admittedly.

16. DragonQuester

Yeah thanks Reider but I checked before I came to the forums :p lol

and yeah, DQ7s graphics were pretty good for PS1

17. johnrmulligan

johnrmulligan New Member

Is there any anti-piracy protection in the rom of the euro version? Just downloaded, wanted to make sure it did not before starting up. If there is, does anyone have a link to a non-protected version?

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Apparently yes.

19. DragonQuester

yeah it is the anti piracy version also... and go to gbatemp.com for info on it :D

Im already past the haunted house part right now(i had school and homework so i didnt play that much :p)

20. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

*GBAtemp.net

Yes, there is a piracy protection, you cannot get off the starting ship no matter what you do. Patch it with the Action Replay codes yourself with DSATM etc. or just get the latest cheat database.