1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest V Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by loopydsfan, Feb 20, 2009.

1. loopydsfan

loopydsfan Well-Known Member

I am up to the point where I am with Prince Harry and we are now grown up. We go to Harrys castle but cant get passed the guard on the inside or through the door to the right where Prince Harry was originally kidnapped through. What should I do next please?

I played around and sussed it . The journey continues.

2. Whatever08

Whatever08 Member

Sorry I got another problem, I am now at the part where I am suppose to help this old man collect this herb that only appears at night. However, I have no clue how to get there I have been walking in circles, tilting at every angle but I still did not see the glowing herb. The only thing I saw glowing is in the water, any idea how can I find it?

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

At the old man's house, go and view the globe. It shows the location of the herb. Then just go to that specific location at night, and you will find it.

4. Whatever08

Whatever08 Member

haha yea solve it yesterday, I kept thinking it was in town but it's actually outside =.=;;;

5. slaminator

slaminator New Member

Prolly being retarded .. but where did everyone go? I came back with the water ring and everyone in the mansion is gone. It's not a bug right? Going nuts .. can't figure it out.

6. anandjones

You need the fire ring as well.

7. slaminator

slaminator New Member

I gave him the fire ring already .. then he told me to go fetch the water ring. I came back and only the sister is in the house .. telling me "what you think you doing, bringing this peasant girl into my room'. Do I need to do something after returning with the water ring in order for them to be in the house again? where could they have gone? I spoke with everyone in town .. they all taking about the wedding.

8. anandjones

Once you've got both, head into the Mansion. That's all I did, and then I talked with the father.

9. slaminator

slaminator New Member

hmmm .. hear about a save bug at that town.. i saved before heading back to mansion .. tell me I ran into a bug and need to restart and I'd be upset :( Nobody there .. only the maid - who moves out of ur way when u enter and the other daughter at top floor. Is he suppose to be in the same room as the treasure chests?

10. anandjones

11. Whatever08

Whatever08 Member

it's actually below the treasure chests, there's another room below from where you see the table.