1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest V DS problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by knighta, Jul 19, 2013.

1. knighta

knighta New Member

I did a search on this website but I didn't see anyone that had the same problem I did. I am using DeSmuME 0.9.9 64 bit version. I have different ROMs off different websites including this one and none seem to really work.

In the game I am in the town of Mostroferrato where the millionaire Briscoletti tells the suitors his requirements that are necessary to marry Nera. Almost always when I first enter his house the game freezes, others I can talk to an NPC then it will freeze and only once I talk to an NPC then Briscoletti did his thing with the requirements and my guy and the other guys teleported into the next room when the new dialogue appeared on the screen I didn't even see them walk. All seemed normal for now I was able to progress listening to his requirements to the end and even go to the 2nd and 3rd floor with no problems ransacking his house. When I got to the first floor steps the game froze. During each of my playthroughs the music always played and it sounded normal and rarely were there graphical glitches. Prior to this point there weren't any problems at all in the game. Any advice? Thanks.