1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon quest monster Joker 2 Help needed

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by triemie, May 8, 2010.

1. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

Hey im now bussy with DQM joker 2 and now have 3 monster a Slime a goodybag ( the monster you get at the start ) and a swarm of bugs or something like that
    lvls :
    Slime lvl 9
    Goodybag lvl 8
    swarm of bugs lvl 6
    im at the point where you have to go to that cave with that giant worm
    Are my monsters good like this or do i have too lvl up some more ?

2. otaku4ever

otaku4ever New Member

totally lvl up some more... that snake can poison your monsters when they attack and also it does some serious damage (to all 3 at the same time) when you're under lvl 16-20....

3. kobabr

kobabr Member

I stuck! I am in plains. There is a big sabre tooth tiger winged monster flying over. In last place (near a cave) I could reach there is a big mole like monster. It doesn´t let me pass. What should I do?

4. nahtaf

nahtaf New Member

i'm stuck after the bang how can you scout the monsters

5. glorius

glorius Member

i'm stuck at searching lady glider :(

6. mini_matesy

mini_matesy Member

I'm stuck, the moles have opened the way to Iceolation for me but I dont know where it is!

7. dgrayman42

dgrayman42 Active Member

@glorius: she's in Iceolation, just follow the path in the map and you should encounter her

@mini_matesy: go into the main map, you can do that by exitng the entrance of the other places, eg. zoom to treepidation and turn around and get out.

8. bonimality

bonimality New Member

Where can i find the other three mirrors i already found the one at Doubtback. Thx.

9. dgrayman42

dgrayman42 Active Member

@bonimality: If you go to the bemusoleum on a rainy day, you can turn on the blue buttons to open the blue gate and inside is the mirror for the diamagon. ps. where was the mirror in doubt back?

10. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

btw do you start every new game with a different starter because at the japanse version i started with a goodybag and now i got a bed egg

11. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I think what you start with is random. I got those two peppers on a spit as my first monster.

12. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

I started with a Komodo, I got lucky :)

13. GhostFaceLoser

GhostFaceLoser Well-Known Member

what's a good level to fuse monster with i keep getting my butt kicked and stuff cause i need to beat the A rank setting in the arena with the big fat mole that host it and i can't even beat C... and i keep doing the mud doll's test thing...

14. ploiwu

ploiwu New Member

Try to get skills like attack boost and defence boost and max them out (50 skill points). then, synthesize your monster and you'll be able to choose attack/defence II, and subsequently level III. this will greatly boost your chances as your attack and HP would be above 350 by then.

having skills like kabuff and omniheal (cure all) helps a great deal when you set the tactics to focus on healing for your healer monster. i try to synthesize my monsters only after they have maxed out a skill. look for traits like counterstriker or double hitter for extra advantage.

remember the locations of all the metal slimes and liquid metal slimes and visit them frequently to get 1000+ and 10000+ exp points respectively. i find helm breaker effective on liquid metal slimes.

i passed ranks C through to S with monsters at levels between 26 to 32.

i've defeated the divine battler and finished part I of the game. now, i'm still leveling up my monster to try to defeat captain max's monster known as Ruin.
    Post Merge: [time]1317309297[/time]
    look for another cave near the bottom of the map. you should see the old man there.
    Post Merge: [time]1317309411[/time]
    i saw one outside the missing lynk's cave.