1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IX [U] Quick Save Log Corrupted

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by aximilken12, Mar 31, 2011.

1. aximilken12

aximilken12 Member

When I try to load the game Dragon Quest on my No$GBA it says "Quick Save Log Corrupted". I can't load my game. Help?

I tried to search on how to fix this but the link given by Meganova is not anymore available. :(

2. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

one alternate way is using desmume's state saves.If you're sticking to no$gba, there might be other fixes in that.Hope!

3. aximilken12

aximilken12 Member

I tried using DeSmume but every rom I tried gives me a black screen but I can hear the sounds of the games. Is there no other solution for the no$gba? Thanks for the reply though. :D

4. maxmahito

I didn't play it on no$gba, so I don't know of those fixes.And black screen of desmume may mean that you have slow pc with low graphics(I used get the same with my old pc)

5. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Use official 0.9.7 release because latest SVN version have some bugs OR wait until 0.9.8 comes soon! Plus, be careful using AR codes because also make games will crash!

6. aximilken12

aximilken12 Member

Hmm, thanks for the tip guys but I'm still looking for a solution using the no$gba.

7. maxmahito

On useful advise: No$gba doesn't get updated anymore.It was updated in 2008 at last.So, don't be surprised if it doesn't play the games which come in future.So, it is reccmended you get used to desmume, unless you want to struggle with freezes and patch/code hunting etc.,

8. aximilken12

aximilken12 Member

Thanks man. Imma try it.