1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IV lockup

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by WtKnight07, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WtKnight07

WtKnight07 New Member

I am running into an issue playing DQ IV on Chapt 2. When I attempt to enter the castle in Endor, my screen goes blank but the music continues to play. It sounds like a anti-piracy function, however, I've never heard of one for this particular game.

I'm using a DS Linker flash cart (v2.55) and have tried to change save types to fix the problem. Nothing seems to help and I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.

???

2. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Active Member

Does it ALWAYS happen? I managed to play through the whole game, plus beat the bonus dungeon and get the "hidden" character in my party before it did that to me entering a building. Only ever happened once though.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

This thread is for helping people-stick to msn mate and post it there to your mates.

I never heard of that card-so if you got space cash prehaps an acekard 2.i or dstti are good choices.

It may just be the card it's self-but honestly I have no idea about the card-in my time here on romU I have only heard about this card 2 times-and it's been a few years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.