1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon quest 9 super high tension.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by J04N, Jan 1, 2011.

1. J04N

J04N New Member

I know what is super high tension and everything what I can't seem to do is Egging On myself. I need to raise my own tension. I need someone to do it to me but nobody in my party knows or can learn any tension skills. Please help, I am trying to finish the Gladiator Graduator thing.

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You either have to have somebody use Egg Up a lot, or 16 points into the specific skill for the Martial Artist and get Psyche Up. Then use that over and over again until you hit Super High Tension.

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I think i just used Egg on, or psych up, either way can you teleport to the alltrades? just switch someone to Martial art or the one that can learn Egg on, then grind metal slimes in the place near coffinwell to get enough points for the ability

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

The place near Coffinwell is the Quarantomb. Metal Slimes are somewhat rare there, but shouldn't be too hard to find. I've found they are generally more common than later metal slimes.

5. sylar1000

Then Quarantomb, i usually find them easily there lol, usually doesn't take long for one to pop up

6. J04N

J04N New Member

Ok, no one except the hero can learn egg on, yes I can teleport but can a Martial artist learn dragon slash?

7. sylar1000

If it's an ability then you can switch your MA's class, learn it then switch back and use it and such. What about Psych Up i think MA has, forgot if that's on yourself or another party member

8. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

its a state that you achieve in the game after you sue several times egg on/psyche up, there is a cath it does not matters if you get the requested points, it will happen randomly

9. sylar1000

I was telling him about abilities and such, i think everyone in the topic knows what Super High Tension is.

10. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

i just wanted to clarificate in case some one posted afterwards,s till its annoying that its randomly achieved

11. plrbrhntr

plrbrhntr Member

I use a paladin to egg on my gladiator.