1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest 9 Equipment AR code.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by seanyuk, Sep 17, 2010.

1. seanyuk

seanyuk Well-Known Member

Okay. So. Long Story Short. I need to delete a lot of things in my invetory. Not my Useable items or Alchemise-able items. Anyone got an Action replay code for that?

2. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

why don't you just manually sell it it or dispose it,,, i don't know though if there's any AR for that,,,

3. seanyuk

That's kinda hard. Discarding only discards 1 thing. And I have 99 of like... 50 things. So yeaahhh.

4. Killua Zaoldyeck

sell it,,, you can sell for item max to 99, though shop wont buy anything from you after you hit 9999999 money (10 million - 1),,,,
    save your money in bank, and sell it again,,, the bank can save til 1 billion i guess,,,

5. seanyuk

So much to doooo. It's not how I'm gonna get rid of it. It's how I'm gonna get rid of it while saving *Time*

6. Killua Zaoldyeck

well, i never find any AR that could conveniently delete things in bag, search on google, if you can't find it then stick to the manual way,,, but if you find it, i'd like some info too,,,, thx,,,,

7. seanyuk

Meh.... Doesn't look like this thread wasn't all that useful. T_____________T

8. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Look at GBATemp Cheat Forum website for the codes. :)