1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Ball Z Buu's Fury gate problem

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Big_p, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Big_p

Big_p New Member

first off this is not a pc emulator im playing in, im using m3 ds real with latest firmware and gba expansion pack.
    when i go to Fukurou Forest to get my last ball i get a message saying that the character cannot open the gate. trunks and goten are all over lvl 100 and neither of them will open the gate. i also applied the save patch to the rom so that is not a solution. anyone else get this?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem to be a technical problem.

Head to http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/home/920530.html
    Take a look through the walkthroughs and see what you are missing.

3. Big_p

Big_p New Member

thanks for the reply :) but that wont help. i have looked at 7 diff guides, only thing i didn't do is do it in the same order as them. that really shouldn't matter though since they get done regardless. somewhere someone said that he started his game again and was able to get past that point. i not recall having this much trouble playing this game on no$ emulator and logitec controller. if anyone has heard of something to fix this besides starting a new game please let me know.

4. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Does the gate have orange or purple numbers?

5. Big_p

Big_p New Member

i think its orange, and that is gotens colour.

6. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

hmm wierd. Mabye its because you used cheats?

7. Big_p

Big_p New Member

nope, i dunno how to get gba cheats going on m3real.

8. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

You seem to have a Story glitch just play the game forward a few story missions then come back it should open then

9. kiko848

kiko848 New Member

Light blue is goten's colour. Orange is Goku. Once I hacked and there was a gray character gate that none of my characters could go through.

10. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

I think gray is Gotenks, can't really remember though.

11. n3m3s!s

n3m3s!s Active Member

yes, gray is gotenks, if I'm not mistaken, it takes you from a Little village to a volcano were you fight broly...

12. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

i remember the movie of that mission
    then i remember'd that in the game you can use trunks or goten to do the mission but they have to have certain equiped items

13. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

you shouldn't have worries justy try with all characters

14. 465740

465740 Well-Known Member

it depends on the color which person can open it so you might just be going the wrong way but it could be a glitch because glitches are very common with gameboy advanced games especially the dragon ball z series (mostly legacy of goku 1 :p)