1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Ball Z Attack of the Sayans saving problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by the writing writer, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the writing writer

the writing writer New Member

I'm having trouble with the Dragon Ball Z Attack of the Sayans, it doesn't matter how far i progress in the game at different points when i save it's a 50/50 chance it will save or it will come up as corrupt save file and then i have to start over again only for it to do the same. Is it a problem with my software or the game film itself?? I'm using a R4i V1.4 card!

2. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

it's a software or anti-piracy problem.
    i don't have any issues on cyclods evolution

3. the writing writer

Don't think it's a software problem iv tried afew different softwares and it happens on them all, but i don't know much about the anti-piracy, is there anyway to remove it or somewhere i can get the game without the anti-piracy?

4. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

read this topic of mine https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=27248.0

My R4i won't let continue after the arrival of raditzvs piccolo it says Defeat and it is game over
    I'm wondering that these 2 problems could be software related and then my question is how do we solve it

I have a R4I Ultra 3 SDHC upgrade V2.2 with 4GB micro SD

5. the writing writer

Yeah i'm thinking it's a software problem, the game works betta on the R4i English V1.12b Kernel software, it seems they make new updates of it for glitches with new games.................... doesn't seem theres anything else to do!!!!!

6. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

I'm going to try R4i English V1.12b Kernel om my R4I 3 ultra SDHC see if it works
    and if the game will run properly

If it does work or not I'll let you know later on here

As I was Thinking V2.2 from http://r4rts.cn/ is the only one that works on my R4
    and V 2.2 is the only the download if i click on v2.1 I get V2.2

I hope some one has the solution for us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.