1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Ball Origins 2: Dragon Scales

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by LuckyTrouble77, Jun 27, 2010.

1. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Before somebody suggests it, I already checked Google. This game is too new to having anything on it yet.

I get the concept of dragon scales, I get what containers they're in. My problem is this; I'm on episode 4-1 now somehow, and I have yet to find another health scale. I found two scales each for skill and special, but I can't find any scales for health. This has been screwing me over horribly, as I have to spend thousands upon thousands of Zeni for every big fight, and find my secondary characters lacking because of their poor upgrade system.

Basically, I'm wondering where I might find these health scales. I've found nearly all of the treasure in the core episodes for 1 and 2, and am only missing about 25% total treasure in 3.

All scale locations you might have will be helpful.

2. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

you are in 4-1? how you beat boss form 2-4 i just dont know how to freez him.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

If that's the episode with the giant pink thing, you just need to break the two broken walls and let the cold air in. It freezes the boss temporarily so you can bring the smack down. I forget if you need to freeze him three, or four times though. I suggest being prepared with some healing items if you can afford them.

4. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

i know that i didnt know how make him step in this frozen floor but some how i won

5. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

I feel that this game controls are not that great as the first game, totally screwed up ;D