1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Ball DS 2 issues on DSTT.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Rosales, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosales

Rosales New Member

I can't pretend to know Japanese, but I can tell looping through this menu is not supposed to happen. I would like to point out (Not ask for help) that it's impossible to get into the game on a DSTT (Unless it's just me). After you make your file, you pick (What I believe to be) a difficulty. But after that, no matter the option you choose, it loops you back to the file selection.

I am pointing this out. Hopefully someone with capable hands sees this.

2. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

You probably have a fake DSTT. Download the fake checker at DSTT.com or whatever.

3. Rosales

Rosales New Member

Nonononono.... I checked my DSTT, it's a real DSTT. I also heard from other places there is anti-piracy on this game. I also wondered if it was cracked version of the firmware that wasn't allowing it to work, so I tried it on one of my microSD cards without the cracked firmware, and it doesn't work regardless.

Also, DBDS2 is Namco-Bandai. They have a huge tendacy to have anti-piracy measures in their games.

4. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

i have the same proublem on my dstti and i know mine are real for two reason i opened it and i also used the check ware is there a way to pass by this glitch*

5. Rosales

Rosales New Member

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=208376&st=0 problem solved. Check the entire topic for solutions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.