1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Downloading on R4i SDHC does not download...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jayne Locke, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Jayne Locke

Jayne Locke Well-Known Member

My RI SDHC does not download games probably. They are all stuck at 0% on wifi engine. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

I think you're supposed to put them on the R4i by putting the Micro SD card into the computer and not by using Wifi.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I'm very confused by this issue personally. I don't get why they are trying to download games over wifi.

Download the games on your computer. Extract the files using winrar or something like it, and put the .nds file on your MicroSD card.

4. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

It's a feature of that card, and a kinda useless one. The WiFi capabilities of the DS are somewhere in the region of 10kb/s (give or take a little), not enough to DL roms at a decent speed.

5. Shamair28

Shamair28 New Member

:) You need the micro SD usb then put that in your computer then extract files and then it should work perfectly and if it doesn't then the game is virused.

6. Jayne Locke

Jayne Locke Well-Known Member

So why would the R4i-SDHC team put a Wifi feature there? It downloaded frimware updates fast, but not games.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Because it's for firmware only I guess...
    I don't understand. Is it like REAL NDS roms?

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I know that feature, but it's very slow. But you can download REAL NDS roms. Downloading them on your computer is better.

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Whoa. That's a neat idea, but kinda crappy for the platform. :p