1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Downloading .mp4 movies for iPod/PSP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MusicAddict911, Apr 28, 2008.

1. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where I can download .mp4 movies for my iPod? I saw a post by anandjones but they were in another format. Actual movies/television shows/cartoons (didn't put this in anime/magna because it's not directly limited to animation). Every ISP in my immediate area throttles torrents and P2P so does anyone know any forums/webpages containing HTTP links (rapidshare, megaupload - preferably megaupload) of mp4 files?

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Alternatively you could get a program that can convert avi files to mp4. VirtualDub can most likely do it.

3. MusicAddict911

MP4 files would be smaller though if they were lower-resolution for the iPod/PSP so I wouldn't have to download as large of a file. That's one of the main reasons why I just don't download the standard-res version.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Which post are you talking about? I can't remember. My brother used to use this site where you could only join by invite, and to be a member, you had to pay a small fee. Anyways, I'll look for a good site for you. Also, we need to know what kind of iPod you have? Ipod Nano 3rd gen, Ipod Classic, Ipod Video, iTouch etc. Because the videosizes vary.

5. ackurxs

ackurxs Guest

Possibly the best converter out there is xvid4psp.Here is the link http://dl.qj.net/XviD4PSP-5.032-full-public-version-PSP-Tools-Utilities-%28on-PC%29/pg/12/fid/16652/catid/193 it will work for all ipods including itouch.

6. MusicAddict911

Actually it was a post by you on another site. :p

http://www.cheatbeast.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167&sid=19c6baea40fd6967b4b4710a3dc78fc0

It's an iPod Classic.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You know I actually posted that on RomUlation first, right? Anyways, the thread was deleted on that.

Ipod classic aye. Same as me. I did find a site but it had only 2 movies on it, so that didn't count.

8. MusicAddict911

Ahh... well keep looking. :p