1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Downloading for no reason!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sean-dude, Oct 9, 2007.

1. sean-dude

sean-dude Well-Known Member

i hav notice i just download games for no reason and dont even play them... if u do this, POST HERE!!!!!!!!

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I used to do that a lot lol but now that i spend a lot of time here in the forum I find myself forgetting to download, or even check for new roms! :-X

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well if you wish to waste your bandwidth. :)

People really shouldn't download what they don't intend to try out.

4. pokecal

pokecal New Member

Well I dl a lot and do intend to play them all, it's just that something else catches my attention. Then I ignore the older stuff and put it off for a long time. Then If my hard drive fills up I delete it and it's a waste....

5. clugenheim

clugenheim Well-Known Member

Yes, I just LOVE wasting peoples money! ;D

[/sarcasm]

6. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

I generally try out what I download.

7. micaNel

micaNel New Member

Downloading for no reason at all???

Well, yeah, I sometimes do that. But I try out what I download, too. So, I guess it's also a way to discover new games fer me. :)

8. Grey

Grey New Member

There is always a reason for downloading stuff for me. I am a chronic collector. The thought of these games dissapearing into the ether without ever getting the chance to try them just makes me cringe. Specially when I think of all the lost opportunities I missed in the old days to try heaps of classic games. So nowadays I download every ROM I see as its released, because A. I like to collect them, B. I hate the thought of not being able to find them in 20yrs time when I look back and C. They are there and I lead a boring life generally and its fun trying everything as it comes out. ;D and of course I just loves having lots of games to play whenever I want.

9. kenyi

kenyi Member

This is true. It can become like an addiction. I get an adrenaline rush from it, not to mention a bad headache. We are often downloading more than we can play. Although, some games will catch my attention and I will try them out. Others get stored for collection purposes. Sometimes, we are so busy downloading that we don't have time to actually play the game.

10. Solm

Solm Member

I find I just download for no reason at all and only end up playing a few of the games I download. It's just the fact that I can download ROM's for free, I suppose it's just being greedy.

11. wes0406

wes0406 New Member

How do you put the downloaded games on your PSP????
    Please help me, i downloaded Juiced and coded arms but i cant put them on my psp. Can somebody help me??

kind regards Wes

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Make a thread in the proper section (technical support: emulation help)