1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Download Sizes or Points Cost in Download list. User points in page header.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrFlibble, Nov 13, 2009.

1. MrFlibble

MrFlibble New Member

Hi RomUlation

First off, I'm new here and have to say I love your work. Now on to my suggestions, of which there are only two.

1 - The ability to sort rom list by filesize is great, but it would be nice if the points cost or download size were added to the list.
    2 - Points balance could be displayed in the page header where it says "welcome". That way I could see how many points I have when I'm looking at files to download, instead of having to go back to the home page.

Just ideas, read through some of the other suggestion threads before posting, sorry if these suggestions have been made before.
    Cheers! :)

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well the second at least isn't going to happen because I have something much better done already, it will be pushed in the next update.

I considered the first point but decided against it some time ago, I'll reconsider it but it means less pageviews and thus less ad income that has to be made up elsewhere. Might try it out, though.

3. MrFlibble

MrFlibble New Member

All sounds fair enough to me, thanks for the reply.

Cheers.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

also the filesize roughly is the point cost, its 1 point for every 1MB, but only if the filesize is above 50MB.

5. Gamer000

Gamer000 Member

the game moon must have something wrong with it coz when i went to download it it said that it wanted all of my points exactly.

6. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

If you look carefuly its like this
    Points left after download [Total amount of points you have - Required amount]

7. Gamer000

Gamer000 Member

Oh. cool is that like the new thing that seph was talking about?

8. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it is.