1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Download Problems! - And DS Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by supermoney, Apr 10, 2010.

1. supermoney

supermoney Member

Hee.

A friend of mine started too download Cooking Mama, and i playd those games on her DS. Now i like it too, its a great game, i think. So, i started too download it. But then, i get a error. I look on my R4 ( I Did it back in mine DS ) and those games where there! How did i do that? I didn't know, but i wanted too play those games! So, i started the game .. And what get i?

Create saver/bookmark failure storage space nadequite. And all my backgrounds on the DS are .. Gone!

Help me!

2. bscit

bscit Well-Known Member

What do you see when you plug an adapter with the sd card in
    the computer?

3. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

You don't have enough space on your SD Card. Delete some games that you don't play.

4. supermoney

supermoney Member

When i plug in my card on the computer, i've see a menu where i can choose what i want, too help with downloading. Where i could open it.
    ( Sorry for my bad Englisch, I'm a Dutcher, twelve years old .. )

MikeAc, you where right. I think i should buy a R4 with more GB. That would be easyer.

5. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

R4s don't support cards over 2GB. I'd get an AceKard 2(i), CycloDS, or a SuperCard DSONE(i) ((OR wait until the DSTwo comes out). Overall, AceKard is the cheapest and best quality, then the CycloDS which has more features, THEN the SuperCard DSONE has the best Anti-Piracy fixes and the same features as the Cyclo, maybe more.