1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Download error

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by shweatyshacks, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shweatyshacks

shweatyshacks New Member

New member...spent 364 points to download Loaded for psone...about 15% into the download my wireless bugged out and i couldn't reconnect for about a day...i can't resume the download and in the meantime my points are still gone...are you really going to make me buy points for what should have been my first (and probably only) free download from you all? I have no qualms paying for points since there are so few options left for getting original psx games...but this kinda sucks. Any help and/or feedback would be greatly appreciated!

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

First you may want to look into a download manager, second the file you downloaded will cost ZERO points for 24 hours after you started the download, but if its been over 24 hours then there is not much that can be done about it, but you get 50 points back each day so you can either wait it out, or become a premium member and you get even more points per day.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

not our fault this happened, we only refund points if the problem is at our end. wait 3-4 days and you should have enough points to try again. Use an ethernet cable if possible, its much more reliable than wireless.

4. shweatyshacks

shweatyshacks New Member

ohhhh okay. yeah i probably should look into a dl manager...fair enough i suppose. Thanks for the response guys!

5. kivy

kivy New Member

what is a download manager?

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Download_manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.