1. This forum is in read-only mode.

download bundels

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gameboy5.0, Jan 31, 2009.

1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok i was looking at some of the games and a few of the ones that are in the same series (spyro crash magaman ...ect) and i was thinking to my self what if romulation put the games in a serries in to bundels so if a person wants to down all 3 then they just do that. relly nothen change at all same amount of points and stuff but insted of downlong one then wait 15 min then down load another wait and download again all 3 are downloaded.
    basicly what i mean is put some games in bundels, same amout of pints and time download take place, but all 3 are download and u dont have to go back and forth in the site. let me know what u think for me i think this is a good idea let me know if u dont understand some thing

edit: no it would not if 3 games cost 600 a pice then it would be 1800 to download

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

putting 3 games in a bundle for the price of one game would defeat the purpose of the point system.

3. gameboy5.0

ok this is how it would work (dont want to go to my first post or people wound not tell who this would go to)
    3 games cost 600 a pice if in a bundel they cost 1800 same price if each one is downloaded one by one on difermce is in sted of down loading one at a time there downlaod all at the same time and to show that i would not be greedy for takeing more then one down load the time it takes will depend on the time it takes for all 3 to be downloaded so say this. if it take 5 mion to down load one game and take 7 to downl load the next and 8 the next it would take 20 min to download (hope this make more sents)

4. Loonylion

it's a possibility, but you also have to remember that the bigger the downloaded file is, the more chance there is of something going wrong during the download and it coming out corrupt. If you download 3 separate files and one of them is corrupt you have to download that one again, if they're bundled and the archive is corrupt you have to redownload the entire bundle.

5. gameboy5.0

ok then i see your point but it still be worth trying out tho. but i do under stand

6. Loonylion

I believe it was on the todo list as a feature for premium members at one point, not sure if it still is.

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

The problem at the moment is disk space, we don't have enough of it to do bundles for people.