1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Doujin (mature audiences)

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by a03dugga, Sep 2, 2008.

1. a03dugga

a03dugga Well-Known Member

Write down some really good doujin download sites and some good names of good doujins.

2. ultra

ultra Guest

Re: Doujin

would you like english or original japanese, maybe spanish or vietnamese?

3. a03dugga

english

4. ultra

ultra Guest

all you need is one site and with that site you can get awesomely good amount of english hentai, doujin and all those great sex anime comics. so without further annoyances here is the site,

as a side note, can you adjust the title of the post to indicate that there are mature considerations in this post. it's to let the user know what is happening in this thread before they actually go into it.

www.hentaiflag.com/

5. a03dugga

thankyou and ofcourse i will but how do i change the subject or title, still a bit new to foruming

6. a03dugga

done it now

7. a03dugga

i cant get on the site, something about delete index.html or something please help

8. ultra

ultra Guest

thanks for changing the header of the post.

if you can't get in from the link i gave, just go to google and type in hentai flag.
    it should be the first or so links.
    also, as you may have know, this is a sex site so you should expect to see pop-ups once in a while from clicking their links and such. as a side note, please have pop blockers as well as firewall and all necessary internet safety protocals.

one final note, once you get in hold yourself and enjoy! :-* ;D

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Shoot! I should have read this thread earlier!

I thought Doujin was the name of a particular Anime, then I read now, you're talking about Hentai which is not so PG-13-ish!

I don't know if this is allowed though.

Or the very least, you should have communicated via Private Messaging.

10. ultra

ultra Guest

i think it's allowed other wise loony or seph or the higher people would have killed it. unless of course they didn't know what it is.
    besides, a warning has been imposed on the title so it's upto the users discretion.
    in addition, as long as we don't start spamming this part of the site [anime/manga and cartoons] then yes it should be permitted. other wise it should be killed and band.

11. a03dugga

i did google it but to no avail it still says blahblahblah pls delete index.html from ftp.

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the site isn't set up properly, its not going to work however you access it, someone who runs the site has to fix it.

13. a03dugga

okay thanks and can the admins shed some light. will this thread be removed or killed, you know what i mean for apparently being inappropriate and the pg-13 rule.

14. Loonylion

there is no actual rulebreaking content in the thread, and it has a warning in the title, so I'm going to leave it for now.

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

There you go, straight from an admin,

(Sorry for over reacting & probably stepping over my boundaries here)

As ultra said, it's probably okay to talk about these kinds of Anime, not just the "explicit" details.

16. a03dugga

17. ultra

ultra Guest

i checked out the previous site i have given and it isn't working. don't know the reason but expect the usual [chaning servers, services, etc....].

but here is another site,
    www.ezmanga.com/

this site has some okay stuff. but the best part is their message board. so check their site first [which may have somethings down] and then check out the forums. it's a really great site.

now we have loony and cahos. i wonder who else would show up.

18. a03dugga

thnx dude and yeh prob who know whos next

19. ultra

ultra Guest

as a side note for those who visit [www.ezmanga.com/] forums as well as the other sites, don't mark their download hosts. they offer them for free and are using free download services like rapidshare and megaupload to post their contents. because they're for free, there is time restriction and such. since these things exists and you don't like it, don't mark them as illegal stuff [this typically occurs on rapidshare links] because it just ruins it for the rest of us.

have fun. :-* ;D

20. Loonylion

As I said above, it is a misconfigured server.