1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Don't click on this topic whatever you do!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by xelados, Nov 24, 2009.

1. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

IT'S A TRAP! You must now post which game for 2010 you're looking forward to the most.

Mine is Golden Sun DS. It's seriously gonna be awesome. I want to see what a real battle looks like.

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

LOL. Pokemon SoulSilver.

3. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

Soul Silver (and Heart Gold) are gonna be awesome! I played up to Falkner in the Japanese version, and I liked what I played. Someone ripped the soundtrack of it a while back, so I couldn't help but get it. The music is nostalgic while retaining a new feel; this may be the best Pokémon remake ever! I may not even follow the series after HGSS, though...

4. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Exceed.

5. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I've also thought that. The Pokemon series will need a HUGE upgrade after the release of HG/SS. Yes, the Pokemon ingredient at the moment is working great with minor changes between generations, but I think it's time the Pokemon series went to the next level. How they'll do that, I do not have a clue. Maybe adding 3D graphics this time, and being able to make your own main character. One thing I've wanted for ages is the feature of making your Pokemon look unique. So your Gengar looks different to other trainers Gengar's. The games (Even with it's so many features) lacks custumisablity and personality. Just my 2 cents. :p

6. noitenshi

noitenshi Well-Known Member

Sands of Destruction. Oh, and to add on to that, HG.

7. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

Golden Sun, Monster Rancher and Okami Ds;)) :))

8. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

Golden Sun DS

hmm my friend fell of a tower ill jump after her XD Golden Sun 1 is awesome (fav 1)

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier Exceed ::)

10. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

DS:
    A lot of them but Golden Sun remake[whatever]
    is number one in my list. =]

PC:
    I have no idea =\

11. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Ace Attorney Investigations : Miles Edgeworth ;D
    I miss the OBJECTION !!! ;D

12. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

The gold and silver remakes, their what got me into pokemanz (the originals).

13. seventhsage

seventhsage Well-Known Member

sadly, not looking too forward to HG or SS, I'll probably grab them here, but I doubt it'll be anything new or groundbreaking. I agree with Raysie, they need to go up a notch. Personally, i'd be happy with a decent tournament mode and some sort of grand melee battles, with each person using 6 pokemon each. The ability to order your pokemon to dodge would be good too... it might as well be an attack name if you watch the show. It's getting to the point that they're we're gonna have a freaking bouncy ball as a pokemon. Really looking forward to:

Golden sun (bough the first two new, and have since played them so much that neither works)

Sands of Destruction (kinda afraid this is gonna go the way of black sigil, hyped up, sub-par, but am looking forward to it)

and though it's not technically a 2010 release, spirit tracks. I'm suprised it was out as fast as it was, I'd heard it was scheduled for 2010 originally.

14. littlekiwibird

littlekiwibird Active Member

Gyakuten Kenji *big time*!!

I'm going to miss Phoenix, but Edgeworth is twice the fun, plus the sarcasm!! Winning combination!

15. theshooter18

theshooter18 Member

naruto shippuuden ninja destiny 3 english

16. airdash123

airdash123 Well-Known Member

Golden Sun and Gold/Silve remake ;)

17. Reider

Reider Modereider

No More Heroes II: Desperate Struggle

You never said it had to be a DS game at least. =/

18. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

starcraft 2 and diablo 3 if they come out -.-

19. indianCHAN

indianCHAN Well-Known Member

Soul Silver.

20. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Soul Silver, Golden Sun DS and Gyakuten Kenji.

Edgeworth faces criminals with his two assistants, a master thief and a bumbling, poor detective.