1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Donald Duck involved in lawsuit over groping!

Discussion in 'General News' started by personuser, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

This is a local story, it was just on my morning news, too damn funny not to post.

That guy must be damn lonely...

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...sounds like he might of done it by accident, ie his brain went BLARG and went touchy feely.

I dont see this as funny.

3. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

This case wan't the first, but it's more suspicious than others The last case with an incident like this (with a tigger) was dismissed, but it seems more likely that this one DID do it on purpose (with the tigger case, the defendant's lawyer put on the costume and demonstrated that there was NO way for the wearer to see what he was doing) but with this one, at least according to the actual report on the morning news, it has a BIG hole where the guy could see what he was doing.

It's just funny to me to even hear about this kinda thing, especially with the squeaky-clean rep the disney company tries to keep.

I still feel a little sory for the employee if it WAS an accident, but it seems that it could go either way.

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

being an accident or not. i hate how people take advantage of the situation. she is sueing for 50.000$ and saying she has physical and psycological problems??! come one that is way stupid, ive been harrased by people and i dont have those problems

5. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

She's 27, why on earth is she getting an autograph from a guy pretending to be Donald Duck! Idiot. There's no way she should be able to win this case... but it is in America after all and we all know common sense does not apply there.

6. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Can he even feel anything under that costume? Defies logic.

7. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Apparently breasts.

8. ShinChanfan

ShinChanfan Well-Known Member

If Donald Duck does that, I wonder what Mickey Mouse would do to that girl? I hope the costume wouldn't have a tail.

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Some people are weaker than others, also if you are comparing a woman to guys=bad idea.

People liked costumed critters, though a photograph would of been enough.

10. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

11. ShinChanfan

... I'm American.

Screw off.

Anyways, this is still pretty lolzy. I don't wanna imagine the duck around abunch of little girls.

12. MohsinMVP

MohsinMVP Well-Known Member

Something like this happened with Mickey Mouse and a 30 year old woman.... idk but I heard it on the news a while back. And how can you feel breasts with that big of a costume. The Women is a typical American that sues people for no reason. For example,some women Dropped hot coffee on herself in McDonald and she said, "Oh lets sue this restaurant for not labeling the coffee hot."
    I fucking hate women like that. A personal example that happened to me is.... I accidentally hit a women's car bumper when I was driving. Her car remained untouched and yet what happens, she decides to get all bitchy and call police and take me to court. Fucking people these days over react way to much!

13. ShinChanfan

You think that girl was over reacting? Wait untill that sun owning lady comes over asking for a fee for using the sun. I'll show a picture of the ruined plants I tried to grow, every sunburn, and the paint the sun ruined on my car.

Anyways, kinda weird how she asked for a autograph from Donald Duck, just saying.

14. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Totally irrelevant, considering that, that would not really hold up in court at all. This on the other hand could if it isn't proven to be an accident.

I also love how you guys are assuming that it's accidental when we really don't know if it was done on purpose or not. Not saying it is, or isn't, but we don't know.

I lol'd, I love how the guy stays in character.

15. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

And now the way donald looks at sora makes so much more sense.

16. Eadelas

Eadelas Well-Known Member

Oh Donald Nooo! Come on dude! Keep it in your pants inside that suit!

17. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

A Japanese parody of foreigners is relevant.

[​IMG]

18. Mafuyu

Mafuyu Active Member

She's taking advantage of the opportunity.

19. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

No Goofey? I think he has molested Sheldon...
    But I think the man inside Donald Duck done it accidentally. Well, I was bumped by a Jollibee Costume guy using his tail I haven't sued Jollibee for it, why? Because its hard to see and you dont have a lot of free movement.

But, if it was done on purpose by Donald Duck, its not new, he's a sailor in the first place.
    Also, Daisy is a nagging bitch, I believe Donald was just fed up and choosed a new mate.

20. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

hahahaha XD

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.