1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dolphin promblem when playing Yu Gi Oh

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Maccd, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Maccd

Maccd Member

Ok so I'm having a problem where I'm playing Yu Gi Oh Falsebound Kingdom on the Dolphin. The problem is that I getting sound problems because when I play the game, I hear the static and the game music a few seconds later. Like when I'm playing the game I keep the sound in the background.

Sorry if this is confusing you.

Edit: Here the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tac_ClQ1E1k&feature=youtu.be

2. Maccd

Maccd Member

Bump

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

No need to bump. Someone will come around eventually.
    I've got two ideas on your problem:

1. Your ISO is a bad one, thus the stuffing up the audio
    2. The computer you are using to play it does not have the right specifications to play the ROM at full quality, and therefore is having problems

4. Maccd

Maccd Member

Well I got the ISO from here and I check my PC and it 64 bit when I was using 32bit Dolphin. I downloaded the ISO from here again and got a 64bit Dolphin.
    Post Merge: [time]1361773555[/time]
    Yeah I think it the iso. It mess up. Where can I report it?

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I doubt it's the ISO, it's much more likely to be the PC or the emulator itself.

32/64bit means very little for programs, the biggest difference is 64bit allows a single program to consume more than 2 or 3GB of RAM.

What matters most is what processor your computer has, and how fast it is. Having enough ram helps, as does a decent graphics card, but the single most important part of a computer when running emulators is the processor speed and capabilities.

6. Maccd

Maccd Member

Well I have like 8GB RAM And I has a I5 intel processor. I have a pretty good PC IMO

Any idea I can fix the ISO problem?

7. Loonylion

which i5 do you have, and what graphics chip/card?. Are you using the absolute latest version of dolphin?

8. Maccd

Maccd Member

Intel Core: i5-3570 [email protected] 3.80GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

Ram: 8.00GB

64 Bit OS

And I'm using a 3.5 Dolphin verison.

How this?

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Maybe unofficial build may help

http://www.emucr.com/search/label/NGC?&max-results=12

10. Loonylion

that spec should be fine, but it's entirely possible that dolphin isn't emulating 100% accurately and that is causing the issue.

11. Maccd

Maccd Member

You wouldn't happen to know any good workable Dolphins that would work do you?

12. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

No my PC hardware is no where nr enough to even run this emulator ^

Some may know.

13. Loonylion

there may not be one. emulators are hugely complex and it can take decades before they're completely accurate, if they ever reach that point.