1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dolphin and download?!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jjeshjod7795, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjeshjod7795

jjeshjod7795 Member

ok, having looked at the tutorial, i finally downloaded a game, having finally gotten enough points (naruto clash of ninja 2). I have it on my computer, but every time i extract it, it just extracts the original thing i downloaded (i think), so giving up, i tried putting it through dolphin, it seemed to work, it looked legit in the program, but when i tried to start it, it said there was a problem, bringing me to this: can these roms be put through emulators, or is there some weird thing were you can only put it on actual disks for the system. if you can use it (such as con2), how do you use it in the emulator (such as dolphin).

p.s. will there ever be naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4?

p.s.s. the forum isn't just for me, itll help a lot of people with the same problem.

p.s.s.s. when i open it in dolphin, its a folder, the errors are: 1." Error loading plugins/plugin_DSP_HLE.dll: cant find file" 2. "Can't init DSP plugin" and 3. "couldn't init the core. check your configuration."

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

They can be put through emulators.

See here fore extraction details: https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=3880.0
    And make sure windows is showing you the file extension, that will help you tell whether it needs to be extracted or not.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

So you looked at meganova's tutorial on dolphin-that plugin error seems to be common.

And what do you mean by "extracts the original file"?

Just do what I do, find the game, open it to see the contents, don't use the extract option, but click-drag the files out.

The biggest file is the one you'd need, but any other are optional.

4. jjeshjod7795

jjeshjod7795 Member

What i mean by original file is, when i extract, it just seems to be the thing i downloaded. lets say i re opened the thing i just extracted, it owuld be identical to what i just got off of romulation.

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

You mean, when you extract that rar file, you got the same rar file?
    e.g naruto.rar = naruto.rar

Have you update your direct x and c ++ to its latest version?
    as well your graphic card driver.

6. jjeshjod7795

jjeshjod7795 Member

dont know how

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=26791.0
    Check the update link above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.