1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Does supercard DSTWO work with the latest NDSi firmware?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wants2getaDSi, Mar 19, 2011.

1. wants2getaDSi

wants2getaDSi New Member

Hi guys,
    Pardon me for what may seem to be a stupid question, but I'm new to the nintendo DS system (I actually just bought the DSi :)).
    I now know that I can play DS & GBA roms on my DSi using flashcards. I chose the supercardDSTWO and just ordered it (hopefully, it'll be here next week!). Problem is I want to connect my DSi to my wireless network and it says I have to update my DSi to do so. I'm scared not to update to the latest firmware and as a result my supercard DSTWO may not work when it comes :( . Should I do it? What do you think?
    Also I want to download the WarioWare DSi (?) from nintendo. Is it free? Can I download it with a DSi from any region (mine uses Australia as the default region and I can't change that :()
    Thanks guys and I hope someone replies soooooooon :)

2. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Do not update the DSi Firmware. Your Supercard DSTWO will not work if so.
    DSi Firmwares are useless. Nintendo only put new firmwares to keep hackers out.
    If your DSi is currently V1.4, and your supercard is for V1.4 DSi, then do not update the firmware.
    If your DSi is currently V1.4, and your supercard is for V1.4.1 DSi (not even sure if they make those yet), then you can go ahead and update (But be sure first)

Wario Ware Snapped is not free. It isn't even that good, so you aren't missing out on anything.

DSi Regions do not effect where you can download it