1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Does someone have the newest PSP Grader?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Rhith, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

I can't find any reliable links for any of the versions. As far as I know v005 is the latest but the developer's website is currently down and I don't know when it will be back up. I'm getting a second PSP in a few days with 3.73 on it and I'm more then ready to mod it and probably resell it. ;D

So if anyone has v005 or newer could you please upload it to megaupload or similar for me? Thanks in advance!

2. KeirinRacer

KeirinRacer Active Member

Hi Rhith.

I don't know about v005 but I do have this up/dw grader lying around. Maybe it's the right one. It installs 4.01 M33 cfw if I recall. Hope it helps you out Rhith.

Link: Click Here. ;D

3. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

Again oh so helpful for me! But I ended up getting it form their website anyways. Though under construction they added the option to download their files still. ;D

4. KeirinRacer

KeirinRacer Active Member

Thats rather snazzy of the TEAM to do that. Propz to the Dev's all 'round!

5. Rhith

Rhith Well-Known Member

Up loaded v006 for someone earlier, figured I would share it since you can't download from their website again.

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Just for future reference for people that search the forums looking for answers.

PSP Grader v008 is available, and it installs CFW 5.00 M33-3. (or -2, or -4... I can't remember) Easy to use and one step away from 5.00 M33-6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.