1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Does Miniland Mayhem have any AP?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Boyav, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

So, I'm really excited for Miniland Mayhem, and I was wondering if anyone got any problems with AP that could be reported. I'm posting this seeing as I do not see an official AP thread, so I got curious 8)

2. lapatateinc

lapatateinc Active Member

Yes it has AP. It's working on DeSmume perfectly ( slowly tho ) but not on most flashcards.
    The huge problem is invisible Minis. So you can't see them, but touch yes. But it's impossible to play with it.
    The fastest way to see if you're affected is : When you see a line of toad, if you don't see Donkey Kond mashing them, AP !
    Let's wait for a patch ^^

3. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

what flashcard is that?

also, where did you get this ROM?

thanks lol

4. lapatateinc

lapatateinc Active Member

I'm on CycloDS, tried with B.4 and 1.59. People wit Akaio says it's working with "AP Bypass Mode" something like that and SupercardTwo works under certain conditions. Else, AP or white screens of death.

Internetz. Here is the version I got : DSi0096 - Mario vs Donkey Kong Mini-land Mayhem! (U)
    There is also : 5325 - Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini-land Mayhem! (Usa)

No problem ^^

And regarding my last post, I said the easiest way to know if you have AP is by checking DK, but you can wait at bit on the main menu and see if there is Minis in the demo ^^

5. Boyav

Boyav Well-Known Member

It works on r4i sdhc (at least loading the menu lol)

many graphical and sound bugs, but playable. just not very

to be more specific, big red squares for mini marios, a giant red one for dk, same for mario and pauline (i think)

and that annoying sound that you get whenever something in a game goes wrong (a sort of aiiieeeeeehhh thing lol i look retarded typing that) and i still havent run into anything major.