1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Does Communists eat babies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XD9999, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

Just now i was forced to see an italian film "Il Postino" (The Postman). It revolves around poetry involving Pablo Neruda and his stay on an Island while he was exiled from Chile. On one particular scene it was denoted that "communist eats babies". I found one link about chinese people eating babies, but in general is this true?

2. sprsoso

sprsoso New Member

Oh dear god. I cried as I read it... that was beyond words can ever describe. What. The. $*(#)%#!?

Yes, I'm half Chinese myself but please don't discriminate. But how come a mother of that child live to that extent of having to know tat other people are eating your own, its just outragous on how far they go.

How appalling can this humanity become?...

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Some countries do eat babies; but it has nothing to do with communism, so the answer to your question is no.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

No, generally they don't eat babies or support it as being normal. If some people do it, doesn't mean their whole group of society (or the most common in their country) do it as a whole.

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Communism is a life ideology and a form of government, the very core concept is that everyone is equal and has equal right to the commodities in a society.

That you can even ask this question just shows you don't understand what communism is, even if a communist were to eat a baby then it would have nothing to do with his ideology but rather with that person's own belief and twisted mind.

Really, if you watch a film then always keep a mindset that "this isn't real, anything I see here is fiction and thus false." If the film claims to be factual or a documentary then still keep a healthy bit of scepticism, it will do you good in life to not be naive and believe everything you read/see. Even what I just wrote, think about it and evaluate whether you think it's true or false, had you done that with the communism thing and done a bit of research you would have been able to quickly dismiss it as an insane idea.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Some of the more well known Cannibalist groups are found in southeast Asia, in places like The Polynesian Islands, Papua New Guinea & in some remote Areas In the Visayas region here in our country. So saying that Communists could be Cannibalists is indeed wrong in most aspects. Also most of the more recent western accounts of Cannibalism only occur because of either two reasons, one survival, the less sickening & justifiable reason. And two, psychological reasons the most sickening & horrific reason. The olden day ritualistic sacrificial reason seem to have been lost since, & if such accounts do get documented they are extremely rare & may also be the result of a psychological origin.

7. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

I fucking lol'd when I read the topic title. Good grief, man. Cannibalism has nothing to do with communism. If you think about it in a metaphorical sense, capitalism is more "cannibalistic".

8. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

Obvious troll is obvious.

9. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

ok...so communist are not cannibalist.

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no

11. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

XD9999 some of your threads are just getting out of hand. It is not up to the community here to give you the meaning of life, nor is it our position to help you with all of lifes problems. Im not saying stop making threads completely, more like be a little more selective of what you do post.

If I had to stop to think whether or not to post a topic on whether or not communists eat babies I think id probably just ALT + F4 and make myself a sandwich instead.

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

beside babies, some people love to eat exotic food, like snake's liver and blood, monkey brain and termite queen. i also receive couple of chain mail of a chinese guy perparing a fried baby as snack.....but i think thats a hoax since its a chain mail.

13. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

yes because we really need two threads about cannibals/eating babies... CRV or loony you could have locked this earlier ( feel free to unlock it if you see fit.)

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

It may have started in the wrong direction, but this was a genuine discussion because the guy was just asking a question. I agree with you though, if the fellow just researched about the topic online, say like in Wikipedia he could have found the answer he was looking for.

I won't unlock this though since his question was pretty much answered by everybody.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.