1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Does anyone still have a FF7 iso?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by usernameladiesman217, May 4, 2011.

1. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

I actually own the game (have since before I even knew what sex was - and that's really fucking saying something), but I lost one of my disks.

Lo and behold it's me Romulation to save the day!

Could anyone help me out? Or maybe there's a workaround having only 2 disks? (I wish >.>)

Eh, thanks in advance.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no you need all 3. If you could play it with only 2 then it would have only come with two.

3. usernameladiesman217

Yeah that's what I figured, the data is on the disk after all. Don't know what I was thinking.

4. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm sure there's a FF7 iso around here.

So which disk do you need? And is your PSX/2/3/P hacked to run ps1 backups?

5. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=333.0

All three discs.

6. usernameladiesman217

thanks for the link :D I'll try it now.

Also my disk number 1 is missing. I was planning on playing it on an actual Playstation, but I played Digimon World 2 on epsxe so I figured setting up FF7 on it wouldn't be too hard.

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Actually the whole game is on each of the discs its just the cgi that is based on the seperate discs.

But I have been playing the psn ff7 version and its so good to relive the feeling

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I have the original version myself!, I just made .cue / .bin images out of them works grate on the psxfin v1.13 Emulator

But the game has lost somethink over the years... Hum, Made i'm just geting older XD!

The undersea creator is much better/harder then the end boss is...

9. Loonylion

emerald weapon is, yes. That's intentional.

10. lewis9191

Ruby weapon is harder. But yes both of the weapons are still harder than the final boss.

11. Loonylion

ruby being the one you fight on the airship? I found that easy. Emerald, on the other hand, was a pain in the arse until I figured out the secret behind aire tam storm. My eventual tactic was all lucky 7s followed by w-summon knights of the round twice (mime)

12. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

I never beat ruby. It makes it tough as shit when he randomly disables two of your fighters (one of which ALWAYS seemed to be cloud for me, just happening to be my strongest character) so unless you suffer through the chocobo breeding to get KOTR and spam the shit out of it before he can do that, it's really tough as nails. I never got KOTR could never get the damn black chocobo needed to breed a gold one, because the green one and blue one I got were both MALE (can't mate and make a black one), and hell if I was gonna take a chance and start all over on one of em hoping for a girl. I forget if I ever beat emerald.

13. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Ruby Weapon is in the desert by the Gold Saucer.
    Emerald Weapon is under the sea near where Weapon was killed.

Ultima Weapon is the one on the airship and is really easy to kill.

14. lewis9191

Yeah ultima weapon is part of the story and is the easiest.

Also with ruby weapon the tactic is to go in with just one character based in the middle so ruby doesn't put the tentacles up and then have pre-emptive and then just summon phoenix to revive.

15. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Get some nice saves from hear http://www.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?42026-PSX-Save-Game-For-PSP-POST-HERE

Starting from half way down the page!

Match your disc code first

16. usernameladiesman217

Ahh I remember, Ruby weapon was that red thing with the tentacles.

I can't remember but I think he used 2 or 3 spells before actually attacking one 1 hitting my characters. I was not prepared for that.

Do they even drop anything?

17. lewis9191

Yes they both give you something and you can get a harp or something from it. Can't remember.

Edit: you get earth harp and this can be traded for all the master material