1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dodongo's Cavern

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by austinmelvin, Mar 23, 2010.

1. austinmelvin

austinmelvin Member

K, so I downloaded Zelda the Ocarina of Time and im really stuck. I beat the game a long time ago on the N64 but the game is different on the Emulator. I am in Dodongo's Cavern and switches arent in the same place, flower bombs arent either and neither are the beamos'. I'm im the main room and there should be a beamos in the middle platform but instead there is a flower bomb. Everything just seems confusing. Can someone give me a walkthrough of this please?!

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Are you playing the GCN masterquest version? Or is it the normal Oot version

3. austinmelvin

austinmelvin Member

It says MasterQuest when I load the Rom.

4. kedem.kedem1

kedem.kedem1 Member

maybe you downloaded Master quest:
    how soon after entering the caveren cen you start the elevator?
    if shortly it is master quest which is more tricky espetially if you played the normal before if you can save the game using "save as" and mail me the file i will tell you what to do next (i finished both the normal and master quest recently so it will be absolutly no problem
    my email: [email protected]
    (but if you send me a mail say you did using this forum because i dont check it often)

5. austinmelvin

austinmelvin Member

Re: Dodongo\'s Cavern

K email is on its way
    Post Merge: [time]1269379559[/time]
    But I am really sure it is masterquest

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

In Master Quest all of the placements of pretty much everything are different, and the game is all around more difficult. This is true especially for someone who started with the original OoT. Master Quest is great if you have played OoT to death and want to try something new.

7. austinmelvin

austinmelvin Member

Can you get the regular original OoT Rom? Its been a while since ive beaten the original and im missing it.

8. kedem.kedem1

kedem.kedem1 Member

i can give you a link but i am not sure it is leagal in this forum (i suggest you google it )
    by the way i have problems with the save i snt you a mail about it

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we have the original game

10. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

If you don't want to dissect among all the different copies (I have this issue with older games, I don't want 50 different hacks in 12 different languages, I just want the original game),I can give you a link to what is hopefully just the single copy, though I make zero guarantees.

Never mind, you'll just have to google it yourself if you REALLY want it. ;)

11. austinmelvin

austinmelvin Member

Thanks keden but i finally figured it out, lol youtube works wonders.

12. kedem.kedem1

kedem.kedem1 Member

oh, come on.....
    a youtube walkthrough?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that's just weak

13. DavianQ

DavianQ Member

Anyone who doesn't have an N64 and a copy of Ocarina deserves to be shot as a traitor...

14. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

[me=Stanley Richards]wants to raise his hands but is afraid of getting shot.[/me]