1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DOA- One Day Remains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dedboy, Sep 30, 2010.

1. dedboy

dedboy Guest

You're stricken with a neurotoxic poison, you've been told by the finest MD's that you have but 24 hours to live, by morning your central nervous system goes shallow, thus stopping your heart.

The question is let's say you're told this at 6AM, by the next time 6AM rolls around you're out of here.

How would you spend your last twenty four hours on earth?
    You still have to live within the law... Or not, after all you ARE dying.
    Let's see how you'd relish your fleeting time.

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Do you want me to be honest or smart?
    Honestly, I'd spend the day with my GF, daughter and neices then on the night have a house party with all my friends.

3. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Yes, seriousness is the key. I'd spend time with my family and then basically run through the rest of my old neighborhood, then write some words about my life.

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

One more thing and this is serious although it may not sound it.
    At the party I would order chinese, indian, pizza, donner kebab and every fattening takeaway I could. Im kinda bored with the dieting all my life.

5. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Depends on what day it fell on.

6. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I think I would write some wise words down for the next generation, go for a nice relaxing drive windows open favourite music booming :) I think I would then tell everyone my deepest darkest secrets and also throw a almighty party, but for the last hour I think I would spend it by self with just my mind
    Post Merge: [time]1285872613[/time]
    Why that matter ???

7. doughboy

doughboy Guest

serious me: spend time with my loved ones.
    not so serious: do some girls, run around naked, walk in the jungle with guns, eat everything, rob a bank and travel.

8. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

I'd like to see if i'm capable of murder.

9. Nerch

Nerch Well-Known Member

Seriously? I'd probably say goodbye to the people I love, and then kill myself. If I have to die it will be by my own hand, not by some stupid neurotoxin.
    I'd say: Let's see if you're good enough to stop my brain when there will be no more brain, poison! And then BOOM!

10. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Sounds like that Ikigami manga.

on topic:

I seriously don't know. :\

11. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

Unleash my bottled-up emotions in several waves of fury, depression, joy, and then more fury.

I'd also tell everyone I know about what I really think of them, and do everything (well, everything that's available to me at the time, anyway) I've always wanted to do, but couldn't.

Oh and get laid.